Partners & Resources
Partnership and collaboration with other health organizations is important in maintaining a health community. We go to the people and learn from them. Our collaborations enable us to work together with the community and those organizations which will enable us to do a better job in understanding the needs and addressing the issues.
Primary Collaborative Organizations
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
- Iowa Department of Health & Human Services
- Douglas County Health Department
- Pottawattamie County Public Health Department/VNA
- Sarpy/Cass County Health Department
- Live Well Omaha
- Live Well Council Bluffs
Visit our Health Matters to view our community's overall health.