Heart & Vascular Care
Methodist Fremont Health offers a full range of heart and vascular services from an Emergency Department ready with the latest chest-pain protocols, to comprehensive cardiac diagnostics, to a state-of-the-art Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab, just for starters.
At Methodist Fremont Health, cardiologists are fellowship-trained, board-certified and highly skilled in treating a full range of heart and vascular problems, diseases, and conditions.
- Coronary and peripheral stent placement
- Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Critical care and cardiac case management
- Diagnostic peripheral studies
- EKGs Electrophysiology studies and treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Full range of echocardiography services, including transesophageal echocardiograms
- Heart failure management
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear cardiology
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Preventive cardiology care
- Sleep study monitoring
- Stress testing
- Vascular disease diagnostic testing
What Happens When You Have A Heart Attack?
See a patient's heart attack journey—from the initial symptoms to procedures followed by EMS personnel, to arrival in the Emergency Department, treatment in the cardiac catheterization (cath) lab, and recovery.