Community Health Clinic
Caring, Confidential Health Services
Our certified nurse practitioners are licensed in Nebraska to provide diagnoses and treatments at the Methodist Community Health Clinic. For more complicated health problems, the nurse practitioner will work closely with a physician to provide the best treatment options for you.
The clinic provides low-cost (services require a $25 copay) health care services to men, women and adolescents, including:
- Adult physical exams
- Treatment of chronic health conditions and illnesses, including but not limited to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, asthma and COPD
- Health education
- Pregnancy testing and family planning
- Well woman exams, including pap smears, breast and pelvic exams
- Specialized, comprehensive follow-up care (not initial exams) for victims of sexual assault
- STD and HIV testing, treatment and risk counseling
- Screening and treatment of latent TB
- Smoking cessation
If other services are necessary, our clinic staff will help connect you with the appropriate resources.
Please note that this clinic is not designed for emergency care. If you have a serious illness or injury that requires immediate attention, please go to the nearest emergency room. If you are not sure whether your illness or injury can be seen at the clinic, please call and we will help you decide.
For more information, visit our Community Health Clinic page.
Methodist Community Health Clinic
208 S. 26th Avenue
Omaha, NE 68131
Open Monday through Friday
For clinic hours, or to schedule an appointment, call (402) 354-3198.