For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Community Vaccine Clinic
- Affiliated Organizations
- Awards and Accreditations
- Careers and Job Opportunities
- Community Benefits
- Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Aortic Dissection at Any Age: The Tyler Kahle Story
- Clinical Trials
- Labor and Delivery Preadmission Form
- COVID-19 Update
- Contact Us
- Family Resources
- Life at Dunklau Gardens
- Our Team
- Visitor Policy
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Physicians Clinic 8111 Dodge
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Indian Hills
- Methodist Physicians Clinic
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Dunklau Gardens
- Methodist Health Partners
- Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography
- Admission Forms
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
- Methodist My Care
- Patient Education
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Pregnancy to Parenthood App
- Recognize Staff
- Request Medical Records
- Provider and Employee Resources
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Services
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cancer Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Program
- Lung and Thoracic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Support Services
- Surgical Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Services
- Geriatrics and Senior Services
- Heart and Vascular
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Lung and Pulmonary Medicine
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- OB/GYN Resources
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Sleep Services
- Travel Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Virtual Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Schedule an Appointment
Methodist Partners With Douglas County Health Department for Vaccination Site
The Douglas County Health Department (DCHD) and Methodist Health System have partnered to open a new community COVID-19 vaccination clinic as demand for vaccination increases, more vaccines are available and more age groups become eligible.
The clinic, located at 720 N. 114th St., offers vaccination appointments on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Wednesday hours are from noon to 6 p.m.; Thursday hours are from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.; and Saturday hours are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Appointments for the vaccine are required. Those interested and eligible must register through the Douglas County Health Department.
No walk-ins will be accepted.
We encourage individuals to arrive 10 minutes ahead of their scheduled appointment. This will help us to maintain proper social distancing and assist with the flow of the clinic.
We also ask all members of the community participating in the vaccination process to complete the Douglas County Health Department’s registration process, including the online consent form. This will produce a unique ID number associated with your profile. If you are unable to complete the consent form, staff onsite will assist upon your arrival.
Those receiving their second dose are asked to bring their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as well.
Am I eligible? The Douglas County Health Department is currently scheduling vaccination appointments for Douglas County residents who are 16 years of age or older.
Please note: Methodist does not oversee the registration/appointment process. In order to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at this location, you must follow the Douglas County Health Department’s process.
Methodist COVID-19 Community Vaccine Clinic
Open: Wednesdays from noon to 6 p.m.; Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Reminders: Please complete the Douglas County Health Department’s registration process, including the online consent form. This will produce a unique ID number associated with your profile. If you are unable to complete the consent form, staff onsite will assist upon your arrival. Those receiving their second dose should bring their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card and their completed consent form.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Properly fitting face masks will be required for entry. Social distancing and handwashing will also be encouraged.
- We suggest that you wear clothing that will make access to your shoulder easy for you and for our vaccine administrators.
- We ask that you do not bring food into the clinic location, but a bottle of water is acceptable.
- You may bring one person with you to your appointment if you need assistance throughout the vaccination process.
- Signage will be placed to guide you through the process. We will also have volunteers on site for any questions you may have.
- Translation services will be made available if requested at the time of registration on the DCHD appointment site.