Family and Parenting
Kids Learning Awareness and Safety (K.L.A.S.)
Note: Children must be 9-12 years old to attend. children 8 and under can attend if accompanied by an older sibling.
This course is designed to teach your child about being home alone safely. This engaging and interactive class is fun and includes guest speakers. The class is appropriate for boys and girls 9-12 years old.
Students will learn:
- Internet Safety (cyber-bullying, social media)
- Home Safety/When to call 911
- CPR basics and Sun & Water Safety
- Fire safety and severe weather planning
Some outdoor activities and the auditorium can be chilly. Please dress accordingly.
- Registration: 8-8:30 a.m.
- Program begins: 8:30 a.m.
- Wrap-up/Pick up: 3:45-4:00 p.m.
Sorry! Registration for this event is closed.