Meals and Snacks
Room service for patients
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital offers a full range of snacks and meals made to order at your convenience.
- To place your order, make a selection from the menu located in the back pocket of this brochure and call 4900 from a hospital phone 4900. Your meal will be delivered by a room service ambassador within 45 minutes of your order being placed.
- Room service is available from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week.
- Snacks are always available for our patients in the nourishment stations on each floor. If you need assistance, please contact your nurse.
Meals and snacks for visitors
A variety of meal and snack options are available to visitors:
- The cafeteria, located on the lower level, is open 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- On weekday evenings from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. or weekends 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., dial 4900 to order meals from our Meals-to-Go menu. Seating is available in dining room daily until 7 p.m.
- Family members may order guest trays at the same time patients order their trays. Menu items for guest trays are priced à la carte. Cash payment for guest meals is due upon delivery.
- Vending machines are located on the 2nd Floor of the 201 Building near the 2H Elevator and in the Family Waiting Room on the 3rd Floor.