For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Family and Parenting
Kids Learning Awareness and Safety (K.L.A.S.)
Note: Children must be 9-12 years old to attend. children 8 and under can attend if accompanied by an older sibling.
This course is designed to teach your child about being home alone safely. This engaging and interactive class is fun and includes guest speakers. The class is appropriate for boys and girls 9-12 years old.
Students will learn:
- Internet Safety (cyber-bullying, social media)
- Home Safety/When to call 911
- CPR basics and Seat belt simulator
- Fire safety and severe weather planning
Some outdoor activities and the auditorium can be chilly. Please dress accordingly.
- Registration: 8-8:30 a.m.
- Program begins: 8:30 a.m.
- Wrap-up/Pick up: 3:45-4:00 p.m.
Masks must be worn in the building and in public areas. Masks are not required once in the conference room.