For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Careers and Job Opportunities
Education and Training Programs
Endless Opportunities to Make a Difference
At Methodist Health System, we focus on providing exceptional care to the communities we serve and people we employ.
We call it The Meaning of Care – a culture that has and will continue to set us apart. It’s helping families grow by making each delivery special, conveying a difficult diagnosis with a compassionate touch, going above and beyond for a patient’s needs, or giving a high five when a patient beats a disease or conquers a personal health challenge.
As one of the leading employers in the Omaha, Council Bluffs and Fremont areas, we have several opportunities in clinical and non-clinical settings. Our open jobs also cover a wide variety of categories including environmental services, finance, information technology, medical billing and coding, nutrition services, physician support and more.
Need more reasons to consider a career with Methodist? We offer:
- Signing bonuses up to $3,000
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000
- A culture of safety, caring and accountability
- A commitment to driving diversity, equity and inclusion throughout our organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including nursing academies and scholarships, free continuing education, and professional certification exam fee assistance