For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Methodist My Care
- Affiliated Organizations
- Awards and Accreditations
- Careers and Job Opportunities
- Community Benefits
- Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Aortic Dissection at Any Age: The Tyler Kahle Story
- Clinical Trials
- Labor and Delivery Preadmission Form
- COVID-19 Update
- Contact Us
- Family Resources
- Life at Dunklau Gardens
- Our Team
- Visitor Policy
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Physicians Clinic 8111 Dodge
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Indian Hills
- Methodist Physicians Clinic
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Dunklau Gardens
- Methodist Health Partners
- Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography
- Admission Forms
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
- Methodist My Care
- Patient Education
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Pregnancy to Parenthood App
- Recognize Staff
- Request Medical Records
- Provider and Employee Resources
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Services
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cancer Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Program
- Lung and Thoracic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Support Services
- Surgical Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Services
- Geriatrics and Senior Services
- Heart and Vascular
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Lung and Pulmonary Medicine
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- OB/GYN Resources
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Sleep Services
- Travel Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Virtual Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Methodist My Care
An online tool for managing your health
Methodist My Care can help you manage your health by bringing your electronic medical records and other resources to your fingertips. The secure online portal is available via desktop computer, mobile device or the Methodist My Care app. It allows you to:
- Communicate securely with your health care team
- View your health information and electronic medical record
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Cancel and reschedule all appointments
- Access health system resources, including tools to find doctors and clinic locations
Are you a Methodist patient but don't have a Methodist My Care account? Enroll now.
Methodist My Care is a secure online tool for patients of Methodist Health System. It’s a convenient way for you and your family to access your health information through our patient portal and communicate with many of your care providers. Methodist My Care is available via desktop computer, mobile device or the Methodist My Care mobile app.
There are two ways to sign up:
- If you are 19 or older and have your medical record number (available on a Methodist billing statement or by calling (402) 354-5410), you can self-enroll here. Note: Self-enrollment is not currently available for dependent children. If you are a parent or manage the health of a minor, talk to the child's provider during the next visit to receive an invitation to the portal.
- Talk with your Methodist provider or clinic staff about enrolling. You will need to present a valid photo ID. After they help you register, you’ll receive an activation email with instructions to create your account.
- Check your junk mail folder. Your email invitation from My.Bestcare or IQHealth.com may be there.
- After confirming you do not have the email invitation, please call Methodist Customer Support Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at (402) 354-5410.
- For help navigating the portal once you have access, call Methodist Customer Support Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at (402) 354-5410. Leave a voicemail after hours and on holidays for a return call the next business day.
- For portal activation and access questions, or other issues that cannot wait for business hours, call Cerner Customer Support 24/7 at (877) 621-8014.
Patients 18 and older can enroll. As an adult, you can enroll yourself and any of your children who are 17 or younger.
No, after an enrolled child turns 18, the child’s information automatically drops off the parent’s patient portal account. The child will need to enroll as an adult by signing up in person, with photo ID, at his or her care provider’s office.
Clinic and hospital staff can confirm if you can make an appointment or send a message to a particular provider. When scheduling appointments through the patient portal, available providers’ names will display on a drop-down menu. When sending messages, available providers’ names will display in a search field.
No. You are welcome and encouraged to call your care provider’s office. The portal is simply another option for you to use for routine matters that do not require an immediate reply.
We will make every effort to respond to your request within 24 hours. Messages received after business hours, on holidays or during weekends will be reviewed the next business day.
Call Methodist Customer Support Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at (402) 354-5410. Leave a voicemail after hours and on holidays for a return call the next business day.
Please send a message through the patient portal or call your care provider’s office.
With the Methodist My Care app, you can access the patient portal through a convenient app on your phone or tablet.
To request the ability to securely connect your health record to health management apps you may regularly use (fitness trackers, dietary apps, etc.), please complete the form on our Connect Your Health Management Apps page.
Methodist My Care users can now access important health data through the iPhone's built-in Health app. With Apple Health, information on immunizations, lab results, medications and vitals is stored alongside data about your activity, sleep, nutrition and more. Learn more about Apple Health.