For COVID-19 updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Affiliated Organizations
- Awards and Accreditations
- Careers and Job Opportunities
- Community Benefits
- Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Billing and Insurance
- Clinical Trials
- Labor and Delivery Preadmission Form
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Physicians Clinic 8111 Dodge
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Indian Hills
- Methodist Physicians Clinic
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Methodist Health Partners
- Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography
- Patient Care Estimates
- Admission Forms
- Methodist My Care
- Patient Education
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Pregnancy to Parenthood App
- Recognize Staff
- Request Medical Records
- Provider and Employee Resources
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Services
- Cancer Care
- Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Services
- Family Medicine
- Geriatrics and Senior Services
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Lung and Pulmonary Medicine
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain & Sexual Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Reproductive Health
- Skin Renewal Services
- Sleep Services
- Travel Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Vascular and Vein
- Virtual Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Methodist Health System is committed to improving the health of our communities by the way we care, educate and innovate.
Methodist Health System will be the preferred integrated health system in the region.
Cultural Competence in Our Workplace
At Methodist, all employees are expected to behave in a way that is consistent with our core values. We will hold each other and ourselves mutually accountable for our actions.
Demonstrating our values in the workplace means that we will respect a wide range of people. Our similarities and differences may include race, gender, class, native language, ethnic origin, physical ability, age, religion, sexual orientation, professional experience, personal preferences and work style.
We value our diversity. These similarities and differences will be affirmed and respected as we serve all of our patients, customers, families and coworkers.
- Patient-Centered: We are patient/customer-centered and patient/customer-driven. Our patients are our first priorities. We listen to and understand their needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations.
- Respect: We honor and respect the dignity of all. We say what we mean and mean what we say. We require fair, honest and ethical behavior in every activity under all circumstances.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence and push beyond. We continuously improve performance through knowledge, experience, innovation and risk-taking.
- Teamwork: We work as one. People are our most important resource. We demonstrate respect and concern for everyone, value each individual as an equal team member, and support professional growth and autonomy.
- Community Service: We are dedicated to serving our community. We strive to achieve a healthy balance between enhancing the welfare of our community and sustaining our economic growth.
We know that quality care means the best care possible for you and your individual needs. This is what we strive to deliver to every person every day at every Methodist facility. We call this The Meaning of Care.
Commitment to Patient Safety
At Methodist, we’re committed to your safety – and you can help us keep you safe, too. We encourage you to watch the Patient Safety and Medication History programs. These education programs will inform you on what you can do before, during and after your hospital stay to keep yourself safe and keep your health care provider informed about your medication history.
Commitment to Community
Since the day Methodist Hospital was chartered in 1891, service to our community has been a priority. Charitable care, health education, outreach to the underserved, and community-centered events and activities have been central to our mission. Read our community health needs assessment and learn more about our Community Benefits.