Before visiting, please review our current visitor policies and COVID-19 information.
Summer Health Fair
2665 Douglas St.
Omaha, NE 68046
Will take place in the building's West parking lot. Enter through Kountze Commons entrance.
This is a free event.
The Methodist Community Health Clinic is proud to partner with Kountze Commons to offer a free community health fair. No appointments necessary. All are welcome.
Join us for free health screenings, educational tips and more, including:
- Access to the Kountze food pantry
- Head and neck cancer screenings
- Healthy eating tips from registered dietitians
- Tips and education to help you:
- Stop smoking
- Spot the signs and symptoms of a stroke and/or heart attack
- Vital sign and glucose checks on the Nebraska Methodist College Mobile Diabetes Unit
The health fair will take place in Kountze Commons and the building's West parking lot. Please park and enter the building through the Kountze Commons entrance. Team members will be on-site to help you navigate the health fair.
Questions? Please contact the Methodist Community Health Clinic at (402) 354-3198.