Skin Cancer Screening
Methodist Fremont Health, Health Park Plaza, 3rd floor
Fremont, NE 68025
Mole or skin cancer?
Almost all of us have moles. The more moles a person has, the higher the risk for melanoma. It can be difficult to know whether something on your skin is a harmless mole, normal sun damage, or a sign of cancer. When in doubt, see a professional.
What to watch for:
- Harmless colored spots that range from 1mm to 10mm.
- Uniform in shape and even colored. May
- The more moles or freckles you have the higher your risk of skin cancer.
- May have uneven borders and multiple colors like brown and black.
- Observe moles carefully for any sign
- Seek shade (especially during high-risk hours of 11am-3pm)
- Cover Up (wear long sleeves, pants, hat
- Avoid tanning beds
- Wear sunscreen (use SPF30 or higher)
Call (402) 727-3439 or use this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805054EA8A92EA4FD0-skin to reserve
your spot today