We believe The Meaning of Care isn’t only about the unmatched care we provide our patients and their families. It’s the result of a commitment to taking care of our own, whether you’ve been with us for years or are considering joining the Methodist team.
We’re proud to offer our full- and part-time staff members a robust benefits plan designed to help you protect yourself and your family, maintain a healthy work/life balance, pursue your career goals, and more.
Available benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision plan options
- Paid time off that begins accruing on the first day of employment
- 401(k) match and defined annual contribution
- Medical expense and limited-use medical expense reimbursement plans
- A dependent care expense reimbursement plan
- A variety of insurance coverage options, including life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and accidental and hospital indemnity
- An employee assistance program
- A variety of tuition reimbursement, assistance and discount programs, including:
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 for select positions
- A 20% tuition discount at Nebraska Methodist College for employees and their family members
- The MHS Academy, which provides full tuition coverage for Methodist employees enrolled in specific programs at Nebraska Methodist College.
- Up to $3,500 per calendar year in tuition assistance at Nebraska Methodist College for degrees related to your position or a position within Methodist
- Up to $2,000 per calendar year in tuition assistance at any accredited institution for degrees related to your position or a position within Methodist
- Wellness benefits, such as free flu shots and discounted YMCA memberships