For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
The Meaning of Care Magazine
The Meaning of Care Magazine - Winter 2020Published: Nov. 25, 2020
This issue focuses on the defining topic of 2020: COVID-19. With stories about Methodist's COVID-19 warriors, how the first case of COVID-19 in Nebraska was diagnosed, one man's triumph over the disease and more, we're highlighting inspiring messages of hope, compassion and care during this unprecedented time.
Stories in This Issue
- Necessary Handiwork: A Day in the Life of a COVID-19 Warrior
- From Fashion to the Front Lines: A Day in the Life of a COVID-19 Warrior
- A True Test of Fortitude: A Day in the Life of a COVID-19 Warrior
- Nursing on the Front Lines: A Day in the Life of a COVID-19 Warrior
- With (a Mop) Head and Heart: A Day in the Life of a COVID-19 Warrior
- Nebraska's First COVID-19 Patient: The Day Methodist Entered the Fight
- 'I Know That I'm a Miracle': Jennie Edmundson Patient Thrives After COVID-19
- Methodist Expansion Keeps Care Convenient and Close to Home
- As Mental Health Crisis Grows, So Does Access to Help
- Methodist Hospital Foundation's Sharing the Care Award Honors Your Generosity
- Women and Newborns Unit to Enhance Birth Experiences at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Fremont Community Steps Up With Donations During COVID-19
The magazine, produced by the Methodist Health System Marketing Department, was just released and will soon be distributed at all Methodist affiliates.