3rd Annual Bald & Brave ChallengePublished: April 24, 2015
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital and Foundation have teamed up with the Council Bluffs Police, Fire, City and Public Works employees to present "The Bald & The Brave Challenge" and related community events.
Funds raised from the events, and from the annual Spirit of Courage Celebrity Weekend (August 7-9), go to the Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Charitable Cancer Patient Care Fund.
Raffle tickets for a Canada and New England "Fall Foliage" cruise go on sale May 1.
Saturday, May 16
- Jailhouse Rock Float and "Picture Me in CB" parade
- Squirrel Cage "Dollar-a-Minute Celebrity Lock-Up"
Saturday, June 6
- Bald & The Brave Challenge, held in Council Bluff's 100 Block green space, is a head shave challenge for charity.
- Thank you and special recognition: 6 p.m.
- NEW: Human foosball: 5-7 p.m.
Street dance: 7-10 p.m.
Saturday, June 20
- Wheels of Courage Classic Car Show
Questions? Contact the Methodist Jennie Edmundson Volunteers/Foundation at (712) 396-6040.