Methodist in the Media
Day of Action Discussion With Methodist Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence ExpertsPublished: April 6, 2021
In observance of Sexual Assault Awareness Month’s Day of Action on April 6, KMTV’s Jennifer Griswold and three Methodist experts discussed the SANE/SART program at Methodist, why care and treatment for survivors is important, what survivors can expect, and available resources in our community. Methodist experts taking part were:
- Dr. Laura Albee, medical director, Methodist SANE/SART program/Emergency Department physician
- Jen Tran, team leader forensic nursing, Methodist SANE/SART program
- Carla Idrees, forensic nurse examiner, Methodist Community Health Clinic
- Learn more about care for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence at Methodist.
- For 24-hour help or advice, call (402) 354-4424 or (712) 396-6111. To learn about anonymous reporting options, go to sexualassaulthelp.org.