For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Methodist in the Media
'The Heart of Health Care': Methodist Nurses Honored for Outstanding CarePublished: May 9, 2022
Several nurses who care for patients across Methodist were honored in a special sections of the Omaha World-Herald, Fremont Tribune and Daily Nonpareil on May 9-10.
Honorees in the "Nurses: The Heart of Health Care" special recognition program were nominated by readers and selected by local judges and a vote by readers.
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Dee Dollen, a registered nurse in the Critical Care Unit
- Tracie Kerns, a registered nurse in Outpatient Surgery
- Mindy Miller, a nurse in preadmissions
- Ashley Kloewer, a registered nurse in Endoscopy
- Kolby Miller, a registered nurse in Ortho/Neuro
- Mikala Smith, a registered nurse in Ortho/Neuro
- Liz Dunn, a registered nurse in Critical Care