View Open Positions
At Methodist Health System, we focus on providing exceptional care to the communities we serve and people we employ.
We call it The Meaning of Care – a culture that has and will continue to set us apart. It’s going above and beyond to meet a patient’s needs, helping families grow by making each delivery special, conveying a difficult diagnosis with a compassionate touch, or giving a high five when a patient beats a disease or conquers a personal health challenge.
As one of the leading employers in the Omaha, Council Bluffs and Fremont areas, we have several opportunities for nurse practitioners, access nurses, acute care nurses, business health nurses, care companions, certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and certified medical assistants (CMAs). Our open nursing jobs also cover a wide variety of specialties including cancer, cardiology, critical care, family medicine, internal medicine and surgery.
Need more reasons to consider a nursing career with Methodist? We offer:
- Generous sign-on bonuses for select positions
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000
- A culture of safety, caring and accountability
- A commitment to driving diversity, equity and inclusion throughout our organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including nursing academies and scholarships, free continuing education, and professional certification exam fee assistance