Before visiting, please review our current visitor policies and COVID-19 information.
The Meaning of Care Magazine
Video: Nebraska COVID-19 Survivors Discuss Life With Long COVIDPublished: Aug. 24, 2021
For months, Methodist patients Melony Stillman-Clark and Becca Cook have battled symptoms of long COVID – unusual and unpredictable health challenges that can arise in the weeks and months after acute COVID-19 illness. On Aug. 16, the Nebraska women met for the first time to share their stories.
Read more about long COVID:
- Her Port in the Storm: Patient Leans on Methodist Doctor Through Unknowns of Long COVID
- ‘This Story Needs To Be Told’: Omaha Woman Opens Up About Long COVID Struggles in Hopes of Helping Others
- Long COVID Patient Relies on His Faith and Methodist Doctor
- ‘Such a Fighter’: Iowa Mom Determined To Regain Her ‘Normal’ Life After COVID-19
Photo and video by Daniel Johnson
- Read more from the summer 2021 issue of The Meaning of Care Magazine.
- Read more Methodist updates about COVID-19.
- Follow Methodist on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.