For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Find a Provider
A Partnership That Benefits You
Through our partnership with MD West One, we have one of the largest teams of orthopedic, neurosurgery and spine specialists in the region. This collaboration allows patients to benefit from an extensive network of subspecialized care, with providers seeing patients and performing surgical procedures at several locations.
Additionally, the orthopedic urgent care clinic at the Methodist HealthWest building serves patients who need immediate care for nontraumatic bone and joint injuries. No appointment is necessary.
We offer an array of specialized diagnostic and treatment options. Our patients receive compassionate care for a variety of conditions, including:
- Acute injuries (pain when moving or touching)
- Arthritis management
- Broken collarbones, AC joint sprains or separated shoulders
- Finger, hand, wrist and upper extremity injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Joint replacements (hip and knee)
- Ligament and joint sprains
- Lower extremity injuries with an inability to bear weight
- Muscle and tendon strains
- Nerve and movement disorders
- New or onset neck, back, pinched nerve or sciatica pain
- Simple bone fractures
- Sports injuries
- Torn biceps, triceps or quadriceps tendons