For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Visit Our Website
Conveniently Located on the Methodist Hospital Campus
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Methodist Pathology Center is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and licensed by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services under CLIA.
The Pathology Center strives to maintain the highest standards of testing protocols and customer service. Our team of board-certified pathologists and highly skilled professional and technical staff are dedicated to meeting your needs.
Methodist Pathology Center offers:
- Same-day laboratory testing, 24 hours per day
- State-of-the-art technology and more than 200 skilled staff
- Rapid turnaround time of test results
- Extensive courier and automated reporting services
- Broad test menu in Chemistry, Cytology, Hematology and Coagulation, Histology, Microbiology, Serology and Blood Bank testing
- Special expertise in many areas of Anatomic Pathology
- Esoteric testing by the national and internationally known Associated Regional University Pathologists Laboratories (ARUP)
- Our proficient phlebotomy staff provides blood collection services to nursing homes and long term care facilities