For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
The referral-based Methodist Aquatic Therapy Program incorporates warm-water therapy that dilates blood vessels and increases circulation to ease pain and stiffness while promoting healing. The warm water allows muscles to relax and move more freely during therapy and can be helpful in the treatment of the following:
- Balance or walking impairment
- Cancer-related conditions
- Chronic conditions, including arthritis and pain
- Neurologic conditions, including stroke or other injuries to the brain or spinal cord
- Orthopedic injuries or surgical conditions, including joint replacement