For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Schedule a Visit
COVID-19 Visitation Restrictions
Due to the Department of Health, CDC and State regulatory recommendations, Dunklau Gardens will continue with visitor restrictions until further notice. Maintaining the highest level of protection and well-being for the residents of Dunklau Gardens in regard to COVID-19 is our top priority. Our population is the most susceptible and vulnerable to the impact of this virus. To assure an abundance of protection for the residents we serve, we will continue with the following measures:
- All visitors must schedule visits with residents at least 24 hours advance. To set up a visit, please call (402) 727-3577.
- All visitors must adhere to the core principles of health screening upon entry, including masking, hand hygiene and distancing from others while in the facility.
- Visits are limited to 45 minutes to allow for cleaning between each visit.
- All staff must mask while in the facility in patient care areas.
- Residents and staff will use frequent hand washing or hand sanitizer.
- Resident who must leave the facility for physician office visits or procedures will be asked to mask. We will limit visits to essential visits only.
- Staff returning from vacations are required to call into employee health for screening and further instruction prior to returning to work.
- We are screening residents and staff for signs and symptoms of cough/fever/sore throat, traveling to areas outside the US or to areas within the US as deemed at risk areas or someone who has been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19. Should any of these questions be positive, they will be immediately masked if not already, restricted from the facility until cleared, residents would be please in precautions until cleared.
- Residents are all well-cared for and are continuing their otherwise normal routines. If you would like to speak with your loved one or see them, we are happy to arrange a video call via cellphone.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the front desk at (402) 727-3795. Thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult time.