Café and Dining Options
Café 8303 Hours
Located on the second floor of Methodist Hospital, Café 8303 is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and midnight to 3 a.m. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily while snacks and beverages can be purchased throughout the day.
6:30 to 10 a.m.
Includes a variety of hot items and rotating daily specialties available.
10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Includes build your own pizza, burgers, sandwiches and rotating daily specials. The Fire N Ice station is also open on weekdays.
4 to 8 p.m.
Includes build your own pizza, burgers, sandwiches and rotating daily specials. Grill and pizza stations open until 8 p.m.
Room Service for Patients
Methodist offers a full range of snacks and meals made to order at your convenience.
- To place your order, make a selection from the provided menu and call 4-4900 from a hospital phone or (402) 354-4900. Your meal will be delivered by a room service ambassador within 45 minutes of your order being placed.
- Room service is available from 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week.
- Snacks are always available for our patients. If you need assistance, please contact your nurse.
Meals and Snacks for Visitors
- The café, located on the second floor of the South Tower, is open 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and midnight to 3 a.m.
- Family members may order guest trays at the same time patients order their meals. Menu items for guest trays are priced à la carte. Cash payment for guest meals is due upon delivery.
- Scooter's Coffee is located on the first floor between the North and South Tower lobbies. Scooter's full selection of coffee, tea and smoothies, as well as a variety of food options, is available Monday – Friday 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. as well as weekends from 6 a.m. to noon.
- Vending machines are also located in the coffee shop and on the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th floor walkways.