Before visiting, please review our current visitor policies and COVID-19 information.
Café and Dining Options
Methodist Jennie Edmundson has a variety of food and dining options available for patients and visitors.
- Blood Sugar Form
- Schedule a Tour
- Contact Us
- Family Resources
- Latest COVID-19 Update
- Life at Dunklau Gardens
- Our Team
- Visitor Policy
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Neurology New Patient Health History
Methodist Women's Hospital
- Breastfeeding Boutique
- Café and Dining Options
- Campus Map
- Childbirth Education
- Gift Shop
- Labor and Delivery Unit
- Methodist Hospital Foundation
- Outreach Program
- Safety and Innovations
- Visiting Hours and Policy
Open Monday - Friday | Breakfast: 6:30 to 10 a.m. | Lunch: 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Located on the lower level of 1 Edmundson Place, the Café is open Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Breakfast and lunch are served daily while snacks and beverages can be purchased throughout the day.
6:30 to 10 a.m.
Includes a variety of hot items and rotating daily specialties available.
10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Includes a variety of grilled sandwiches, pizzas and soups, as well as a salad bar and rotating daily specialties. Snacks and to-go options are also available.
Room Service for Patients
Methodist Jennie Edmundson offers a full range of snacks and meals made to order at your convenience.
- To place your order, make a selection from the menu and call 6-6900 from a hospital phone or (712) 396-6900. Your meal will be delivered by a room service ambassador within 45 minutes of your order being placed.
- Room service is available from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week.
- Snacks are always available for our patients. If you need assistance, please contact your nurse.
Meals and Snacks for Visitors
- The café, located on the ground floor of 1 Edumundson Plaza is open Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Family members may order guest trays at the same time patients order their trays. Menu items for guest trays are priced à la carte. Cash payment for guest meals is due upon delivery.
- Vending machines are also located on 2H.