For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
- Blood Sugar Form
- Schedule a Tour
- Contact Us
- Family Resources
- Latest COVID-19 Update
- Life at Dunklau Gardens
- Our Team
- Visitor Policy
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Neurology New Patient Health History
Dunklau Gardens Tours
Helping Residents Maintain Independence
We recognize how important traveling to appointments and events can be for our active residents. Our convenient medi-van transit service is offered at no extra cost for destinations in Fremont. Each of our two medi-vans has a wheelchair lift and is available weekday mornings and afternoons.
Residents frequently use this service for:
- Medical appointments
- Transportation at admission or discharge from Dunklau Gardens
- In many cases, out-of-town transportation can be arranged with outside services
Everyone was wonderfully helpful. I improved the best I could within my physical capabilities. Cannot ask for anything more.
Dunklau Gardens short-term rehabilitation patient