Café and Dining Options
- Blood Sugar Form
- Schedule a Tour
- Contact Us
- Family Resources
- Latest COVID-19 Update
- Life at Dunklau Gardens
- Our Team
- Visitor Policy
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Neurology New Patient Health History
Methodist Women's Hospital
- Breastfeeding Boutique
- Café and Dining Options
- Campus Map
- Childbirth Education
- Gift Shop
- Labor and Delivery Unit
- Methodist Hospital Foundation
- Outreach Program
- Safety and Innovations
- Visiting Hours and Policy
Located on the first floor of Methodist Women's Hospital, the cafe is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily while snacks and beverages can be purchased throughout the day.
6:30 to 10 a.m.
Includes a variety of hot items and rotating daily specialties available.
10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Includes build your own pizza, burgers, sandwiches and rotating daily specials.
2 to 8 p.m.
Includes build your own pizza, burgers, sandwiches and soup du jour.
Room Service for Patients
Methodist offers a full range of snacks and meals made to order at your convenience.
- To place your order, make a selection from the provided menu and call 5-4900 from a hospital phone or (402) 815-4900. Your meal will be delivered by a room service ambassador within 45 minutes of your order being placed.
- Room service is available from 6 a.m. to midnight seven days a week.
- Meals are available from midnight – 6 a.m. by request. Please ask your nurse for assistance.
- Snacks are always available for our patient. If you need assistance, please ask your nurse.
Meals and Snacks for Visitors
- The cafe, located on the first floor, is open 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Family members may order guest trays at the same time patients order their trays. Menu items for guest trays are priced à la carte. Cash or credit payment for guest meals is due upon delivery.