For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Community Counseling and Education
Methodist Community Counseling Program
The Methodist Hospital Community Counseling Program includes a team of licensed mental health practitioners that assesses, helps and refers clients as needed to address their unique mental and behavior health challenges. Counseling services are offered in each middle school, high school and alternative program in Omaha Public Schools and select community locations, including:
- Bestcare Employee Assistance Program offices (9239 W. Center Road, Suite 201, Omaha, NE 68124)
- First United Methodist Church (7020 Cass St., Omaha, NE 68132)
- Hanscom Park United Methodist Church (4444 Frances St., Omaha, NE 68105)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church (2725 N. 60th Ave., Omaha, NE 68104)
- Kountze Memorial Lutheran Church (2650 Farnam St., Omaha, NE 68131)
- Lord of Love Lutheran Church (10405 Fort St., Omaha, NE 68134)
- St. Luke’s Evangelical Lutheran Church (2315 I St., Omaha, NE 68107)
- St. Luke United Methodist Church (11810 Burke St., Omaha, NE 68154)
- St. Paul United Methodist Church (5410 Corby St., Omaha, NE 68104)
- TRI Community United Methodist Church (6001 Fontenelle Blvd., Omaha, NE 68111)
To schedule an appointment at any of these locations, please call (402) 354-6891. Sessions can also be held via telehealth from the comfort of your home or office.
The program’s services include:
- Crisis intervention
- Professional counseling
- Professional classes
New Client Paperwork and Costs
To submit a counseling request, please read, complete and submit the registration and authorization form below:
To request more information about our services or scheduling an appointment, please call us at (402) 354-6891.
Acceptable forms of payment include Medicaid, private insurance or self-pay. Foundation assistance and payment plans are available. No one will be denied program services due to inability to pay.
Members of Methodist’s Behavioral Health Program also provide community education services in and around the Council Bluffs area. If you would like to book a presentation on mental health for your organization or health fair, call (712) 396-7703.