Find a Provider
Methodist Breast Care Centers have combined clinical excellence, state-of-the-art technology and compassionate care to create a program that’s unique to the region. We offer a number of clinical trials and support services as well as a personalized approach to ensure that your individual needs are met. Our regular breast tumor conferences bring together the skills and experience of a variety of specialists who work collaboratively to provide the best possible outcomes.
At Methodist, your treatment plan is tailored to your specific diagnosis and needs. Our team is specially trained on the latest screening techniques and able to treat a variety of breast cancers and benign breast conditions.
If you receive a cancer diagnosis, your treatment is managed by a multidisciplinary team of experts that meets regularly to discuss the most personalized approach to your care.
Your multidisciplinary care team may include:
- Breast surgeons
- Reconstructive surgeons
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Social workers
Methodist also offers a variety of support services and resources, including:
- Clinical trials
- Nurse navigators
- Lymphedema therapy
- Counseling for patients and families
- Clinical cosmetologists and certified mastectomy fitters trained to help patients look and feel their best with services offered through the Inner Beauty specialty salon
Early detection is key to survival. That’s why we offer advanced diagnostic technology, including:
- Magseed breast marker, which helps surgeons pinpoint cancer that’s too small to be seen or felt
- Gamma Breast Imaging
- Stereotactic guided biopsy, which helps guide a needle to an abnormality identified through imaging
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
While mammograms remain the gold standard for screening, we understand that many people face significant barriers when it comes to accessing this lifesaving technology. Learn more about Methodist’s Mobile 3D Mammography coach – the first of its kind in the region.
Breast Cancer Care Is Available at These Locations:
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Methodist Fremont Health
Methodist Women's Hospital Medical Office Building192Dodge
Awards and Accreditations