For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Visiting Hours and Policy
- Affiliated Organizations
- Awards and Accreditations
- Careers and Job Opportunities
- Community Benefits
- Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Aortic Dissection at Any Age: The Tyler Kahle Story
- Clinical Trials
- Email Signup
- Faces of Hope
- Labor and Delivery Preadmission Form
- COVID-19 Update
- Contact Us
- Family Resources
- Life at Dunklau Gardens
- Our Team
- Visitor Policy
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Physicians Clinic 8111 Dodge
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Indian Hills
- Methodist Physicians Clinic
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Dunklau Gardens
- Methodist Health Partners
- Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography
- Admission Forms
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
- Methodist My Care
- Patient Education
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Pregnancy to Parenthood App
- Recognize Staff
- Request Medical Records
- Provider and Employee Resources
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Services
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cancer Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Program
- Lung and Thoracic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Support Services
- Surgical Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Services
- Geriatrics and Senior Services
- Heart and Vascular
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Lung and Pulmonary Medicine
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- OB/GYN Resources
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Sleep Services
- Urgent Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Find a Location
Hospital and Facility Visitor Policies
Effective Thursday, July 1:
- At all Methodist hospitals, patients are allowed healthy visitors aged two years old or older during visiting hours.
- At all Methodist Physicians Clinic locations one healthy adult visitor is allowed.
- For lab-confirmed COVID-positive patients: Patients will be permitted to have 1-2 vaccinated, healthy visitors per day. Visitors to COVID-positive rooms must be fully vaccinated and will be required to show proof of vaccination. People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna)
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)
- Visitors will be permitted to stay for up to 2 hours at a time.
The Emergency Departments at Methodist Hospital, Methodist Women’s Hospital, Methodist Fremont Health and Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital allow one (1) visitor/support person to stay with an ED patient.
All visitors to any Methodist Health System facility will continue to be screened and must wear their masks, regardless of vaccination status. Visitors should be encouraged to continue social distancing efforts.
Other visitor policy updates are as follows:
- Outpatient Diagnostics, Cancer Center, and Hospital-Owned Clinics:
- Asymptomatic support persons will be allowed at Methodist Fremont Health, Methodist Hospital, and Methodist Women’s Hospital
- At Methodist Jennie Edmundson, two designated support persons are permitted per patient
- Surgery/GI Lab:
- Asymptomatic support persons are permitted in the pre-operative and waiting areas during regular visiting hours.
- At Methodist Jennie Edmundson, two designated support persons are permitted in the pre-operative and waiting areas during regular visiting hours.
- Cafeterias, Coffee Shops, Gift Shops:
- Visitors may access cafeteria locations and coffee shop and gift shop spaces.
Visitor hours are as follows:
- Methodist Hospital/Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital: 5 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Methodist Women’s Hospital: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Methodist Fremont Health: 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Exceptions to the policy are as follows:
Patients receiving end-of-life care as determined by the care team.
NICU and postpartum infant limited to parents or parent and designated health partner
Visitation for Dunklau Gardens at Methodist Fremont Health:
- Must be scheduled through (402) 727-3577
- No more than three (3) visitors at a time for up to 1 hour, frequency of visitation may be limited in order to accommodate all requested visits by all residents
- Must screen at entry to the facility and follow appropriate infection control practice, including masking
- Vaccinated visitors may touch their loved one in a private setting unmasked during their visit, depending on the resident’s vaccination status
- Unvaccinated visitors must follow all protected health measures throughout their visit, may include a barrier during visitation
NOTE: Some exceptions may be discussed with the facilities administrative personnel or infection prevention.