For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Visiting Hours and Policy
- Affiliated Organizations
- Awards and Accreditations
- Careers and Job Opportunities
- Community Benefits
- Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Aortic Dissection at Any Age: The Tyler Kahle Story
- Billing and Insurance
- Clinical Trials
- Labor and Delivery Preadmission Form
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Physicians Clinic 8111 Dodge
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Indian Hills
- Methodist Physicians Clinic
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Methodist Health Partners
- Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography
- Admission Forms
- Methodist My Care
- Patient Education
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Pregnancy to Parenthood App
- Recognize Staff
- Request Medical Records
- Provider and Employee Resources
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Services
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cancer Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Program
- Lung and Thoracic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Support Services
- Surgical Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Services
- Family Medicine
- Geriatrics and Senior Services
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Lung and Pulmonary Medicine
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Reproductive Health
- Sleep Services
- Travel Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Vascular and Vein
- Virtual Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Find a Location
Hospital and Facility Visitor Policies
- At Methodist Hospital, non-COVID-19 hospitalized patients will be allowed one healthy adult visitor, once per day.
- At Methodist Women’s Hospital non-COVID-19 hospitalized patients are allowed one healthy adult visitor at a time.
- At Methodist Fremont Health and Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital, non-COVID-19 hospitalized patients are allowed one healthy adult visitor per day.
No visitors will be allowed in our emergency department waiting rooms, except for Methodist Fremont Health where 1 (one) visitor will be allowed to accompany non-Covid+ screened patients and if there are no special circumstances. At all other hospital locations, visitors will be allowed once the patient has been placed in an emergency department patient care room.
Visitor hours are as follows:
- Methodist Hospital/Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital: 5 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Methodist Women’s Hospital: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Methodist Fremont Health: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Visitor guidelines for the behavioral health units at Methodist Fremont Health and Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital do vary from the health system policy.
- Visitors must remain in the patient room or in the pre-op area with the patient during visiting hours.
- This policy change does NOT apply to COVID-19 positive patients who are hospitalized.
- Only one support person per pediatric patient will be permitted. These individuals can only be parents, guardians, or family care partners.
- Visitors of surgical patients at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital will be asked to leave when the patient goes to pre-op and will be called to return for post-op instruction or admission room assignment.
- Visitors must also adhere to our current masking and screening guidelines.
- A no-visitor policy remains in place at our hospital outpatient service locations or at any Methodist Physicians Clinic site.
Exceptions to the policy are as follows:
- Patients receiving end-of-life care as determined by the care team.
- NICU and postpartum infant limited to parents or parent and designated health partner.
- Dependent adult needing special assistance from a support person as determined by the care team.
- Pediatric/minor patient limited to one parent/guardian.
- Patients who require assistance with medical decision-making.
- One support person allowed to accompany each high-risk obstetrics patient during prenatal visits.
- At Methodist Fremont Health and Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center, one support person allowed to accompany each oncology patient during oncology-related appointments.