For COVID-19 and vaccination updates, view our information for the community. If you're experiencing symptoms, call your primary care provider.
Spiritual Care Services
- Affiliated Organizations
- Awards and Accreditations
- Careers and Job Opportunities
- Community Benefits
- Mission, Vision, Values and Commitment
- Aortic Dissection at Any Age: The Tyler Kahle Story
- Billing and Insurance
- Clinical Trials
- Labor and Delivery Preadmission Form
- Get Care Today
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Methodist Physicians Clinic 8111 Dodge
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Indian Hills
- Methodist Physicians Clinic
- Methodist Women's Hospital
- Methodist Health Partners
- Methodist Mobile 3D Mammography
- Admission Forms
- Methodist My Care
- Patient Education
- Patient and Visitor Services
- Pregnancy to Parenthood App
- Recognize Staff
- Request Medical Records
- Provider and Employee Resources
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Services
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cancer Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hereditary Cancer Risk Program
- Lung and Thoracic Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Support Services
- Surgical Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Services
- Family Medicine
- Geriatrics and Senior Services
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Lung and Pulmonary Medicine
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- Reproductive Health
- Sleep Services
- Travel Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Vascular and Vein
- Virtual Care
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Get in Touch
To request spiritual care services while inside the hospital, dial 0#. If you need assistance contacting your minister or the community chaplain, please notify your nurse.
Visitation, Prayer and Spiritual Encouragement
To meet the spiritual needs of patients and their families, spiritual care services staff will be available at the hospital 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our in-house chaplains honor and affirm all faiths, values and cultures and are available to help patients and families in any way they can.
To request a visit by a hospital chaplain, contact your nurse or call "0".
How We Can Help
Our Chaplains are here to help you with a variety of challenges. Whether you need someone to sit quietly with you or assist with spiritual needs, we are here to help in many ways:
- If you are struggling with the meaning of your illness.
- If you have concerns with spiritual issues outside of illness.
- If you are wrestling with difficult treatment choices.
- If you would like to request a religious ritual specific to your tradition.
- If you desire to express anxiety or fear or to confide in a "safe" person.
- If you have received bad news.
- If you are far from home and would like support.
- If you are anticipating surgery.
- If you would like someone to pray with you or bless you.
- If you are grieving a loss.
Our Chapels are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for meditation and spiritual reflection. In recognition of the importance of ministering to your spiritual and physical needs, our hospitals have established a community chaplaincy corps consisting of several pastors/ministers from the community.
We also invite you to visit the Healing Gardens at Dunklau Gardens at Methodist Fremont Health, Methodist Hospital, Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital and Methodist Women's Hospital.